Tuesday, September 15, 2009

26 days until 26 miles

Wow!

The miles are adding up and the days are running out! eek! I can't quite believe how rapidly the race is approaching! I just ran 10 miles this evening and am tired! It was a real trial of endurance mentally and physically! At the start of the run, I was not really feeling the journey ahead! I was tired from a long day at work and I had compensating for my stress by nibbling on little candies that are resting on my desk for my students! It wasn't a good solution--as it didn't relieve my stress and now my tum hurts post-run! The 10-miler I just completed is the longest mid-week run in the entire training program! This Saturday: 20 miles!!

Well, I'm anxiously listening to hear who will win this season's Big Brother...come on Jordan! My lower eye-lid is still a twitch-twitch twitchin' so to bed I head;)

G' night!

No comments:

Post a Comment