Thursday, September 17, 2009

Every Run is a Victory!

So, I know it sounds kinda lame, but today I was telling myself that every run is a victory because today I wanted to quit! I played sports (ultimate football and soccer) with students at school during physical activity day and this morning I was hurting! My legs are soooooooore!

The 5 miles were pretty good, I wanted to help play/scrimmage volleyball with the elite VARSITY team...but alas, the road was calling my name, and honestly I'm not good enough to play with the upper class! They would have taken me in..but pity-plays aren't my fav!
I was glad when the journey was over today and when I was stretching my knee was NOT feeling very good. Luckily after a more intense stretching time the knee was feeling better but I made an appt to see my favorite Chiro tomorrow bright and early at 8AM! Bring on some alignment relief:)
Good night all!
Spinning bright and early at 5:45AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment