Friday, September 4, 2009

The Dusty Road Ahead

Happy Friday all!

I have to make this kinda quick because duty calls! However, yesterday I had a dusty run out in the country around school! It was 2.5 out and back, got 5 in JUST before it started sprinkling! It felt pretty good--smelled terrible, thank you beef market! eeeuweeeewww!
I always like the space of running out in the country by the school. That is a cemetery on the right side of the gravel road and it's so peaceful there on the ridge.

Nothing but the Kansas skyscrapers....:) Love looking at the different colors in the field. I think it's really cool to see the gradual change from green to gold on the various crops right now. Fall is slowly revealing itself!!

Just a pretty one. Admittedly, I (*) Did take these pictures this morning as I couldn't find my camera after my run yesterday and it started to rain! But my shoes this morning during cycle still had dust all over them! Proof of the journey:)

Well, got some planning to do! 18 miles tomorrow--eek!! I can't believe that really! I'll let you know how it goes!! Oh, AND 3-day weekend, HUGE perk!

Have a great day!

Shelb

No comments:

Post a Comment