Monday, August 3, 2009

Did that just happen?!

Happy Monday all,

Well, I told the boater's that all the pics yesterday were for the blog and here they are, plus a REALLY interesting story! Thank you Tuttle Creek Lake for your muddy water, interesting/different people and BIG waves:)
It was official White-wife-beater-day, so yes we did coordinate that:) Which, BTW--I HATE that term for a shirt, "wife-beater" I mean seriously?! So I will refrain from using from now on! Anyway, we were "thugging" it like true homes yesterday!


Lainey Kat likes to watch me make faces/dance around with a non-expressive response most of the time, which just encourages me to try harder at dancing or being ridiculous to elicit a response:)I know this picture might look lame, but it was the quickest I could get my camera to take a picture of the crazy-boat as they went away from us! The 2 folks in this boat circled around our lone boat in a cove and challenged us to an "unofficial" dance off. Only, I wasn't quite game because the lady was speaking CRAZY! She told me over and over again that I was lookin' good and that she loved my body--while I, and everyone else, just kinda awkward laughed and waited for them to LEAVE! So, while she was feeling the freedom of the lake she stripped his shirt off and twisted it above her head like a helicopter! Let's just say we all looked at each other and mid-laughted go, "did that just happen?!?!" Ahh, only at Tuttle...

NICE life jacket Gar! Ready to rock! :) (ps--is this pic okay??)

Me LOVING those huge waves:) Thanks Katie and Gar for capturing the action shots!

So just pretend that I'm in the air 'bout 5ft or so flying~ that's what it felt like:) My hands were stuck in their kung fu death grip from holding onto the handlebars to tightly for a while after I got off!

I like to think I'm having a positive influence on Miss Lainey--she's lovin' those veggies:)

Fun day on the water!

I ran 3 + .8 cooldown this morning. It was hard to get up and I could feel the fatigue in my legs and body from the past 2 weeks of 24-26 miles each! I'm hopeful this week is refreshing physically and mentally! I'm off to Wichita for a conference until Wednesday evening! Hope to get some tid bits of good info!

Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment