Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ghetto knee taping

Haha, this was making me laugh as I was taping myself up at school today!
Ofcourse I grabbed the only bag with a hole in the corner and didn't realize it until I got back to my room. So I put it in a ziploc bag and forgot to secure the ziploc....so water was steadily dripping down my leg. So, in the spirit of wrapping things around my leg I wrapped a towel underneath the ice to catch excess liquid...which then became saturated and slowly dripped out onto the floor. Meanwhile, I'm trying to plan/work and not loose my toes on my right foot because of extreme coldness!
After some mopping and tape removal all was well agian. The ice helped, but the knee just feels tight still and doesn't appear swollen so that's good. I am anti-injury!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment