Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ready to get started!!

Bring on the kiddos!! Too much down time...ahem, I mean "planning" time and I get bored:
I think it's for you...

Check out the new Camelbak bottle--love it! Feel a bit like it's a bottle of some sort because I have to suck on the straw...but still like it!

see--ready! :)
Okay, so I got a sweet computer that has a camera on it and I LOVE it...photobooth rocks! I could entertain myself with that for hours literally! Well after meeting upon meeting I've been working away and got a lot done. I went spinning this morning, so I've been up since 5:09AM. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get in 4 before 6:45AM Hopefully that works out well because this week it is too hot to be doing it in the 4-5-6 o'clock hours after work! I'm getting my hair cut today and I'm pretty psyched about that--little Miss Judy always makes me feel very pampered!
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment