Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's over

Well, I think as I was getting ready to come out to work in my room today I realized that this is my last day without time constraints and restrictions! Eek! That means that summer is officially over :(
I ran 4 this morning at a nice easy pace because I've got a big race this Saturday! I've got a whirlwind of activity the next 2 days and really enjoyed a slower easy run. My body is pretty tired and I'm trying to listen to it when it tells me to ease up or stretch longer, etc..
Some exciting news: After the Inaugural Brew 2 Shoe 10K I am getting trained on how to teach indoor-cycling (spinning) classes from 12-4! That means I get to be as cool as all the other people I like that teach Cycle AND get to be drill-sargent-esk-while-being-inspiring-and-pushing-people :) yipeee!
So, as I'm working in my room today while playing the RENT-LIVE, filmed on Broadway on the projector and every once and awhile I break out a dance number or belt out a GREAT tune;) So...don't come by without calling first! haha!
Happy almost FRIDAY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment