Monday, August 10, 2009

Weed jungle



Here's some before pics of Jenny and I attacking the backyard...we filled 2 trash cans with BIG 'ol weeds and and had a big pile of branches and stuff on top. The trash men at Howie's were very generous to us and picked all but 1 big branch up for us!


My arms are super sore today from holding the massive NOT light weedeater! And, let me just say, between you and me, I didn't really know what I was doing with that thing! I mean I held it and hovered and sometimes I pushed really hard on that trigger thing, and other times not very hard and it was all trial and error! My legs looked really hard core afterwards and I was splattered with grass/weed flecks from head to toe--literally! ;) Well, I'm going to try to run in the early in the am--we'll see how 7 before 7 goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment